Book Combo EXCLUSIVE OFFERRegular price $30.98 Sale price $15.49 Save $15.49
EXCLUSIVE OFFER, SAVE 50%
Stopping Kidney Disease is the most comprehensive guide to understanding how your kidneys work and how to make your remaining kidney function last as long as possible. The book includes over 500 pages with hundreds of medical studies to document each part of the diet and treatment plan. The website is www.stoppingkidneydisease.com.
The Stopping Kidney Disease Food Guide contains:
- How to treat as many factors as possible that are contributing to kidney disease progression
- Foods that are good for kidney patients
- Kidney disease or renal disease diet meal planning
- Chronic kidney disease or CKD diet information and restrictions
- The mathematics of slowing incurable kidney disease
- The first kidney disease diet book or renal disease guide book with acid load and antioxidant values
- Sample meal plans based on different cuisines
- A reference guide for the most common fruit and vegetables in grocery stores with information on potential renal acid load, protein, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and antioxidant values(ORAC), nitrates polyphenols and AGE’s for each meal
- And much more!
The diet can be customized for Stage 3, Stage 4, and Stage 5 kidney disease patients. Educated patients live longer and better lives. Education on your disease and treatment options will likely be the greatest factor in your success or failure in dealing with this disease. This book is meant to be a companion book to Stopping Kidney Disease.
Don't miss out, this exclusive offer WON'T LAST LONG!
At Kidneyhood.org and albutrix.com we stand behind all of our work and research.
As a kidney patient myself, I feel strongly that we should have every opportunity to try and slow the progression of kidney disease. The “ Stopping Kidney Disease” book series led to the development of Albutrix and Microtrix. Albutrix and Microtrix are the results of a three-year research and development effort to provide the most up to date, safe and complete nutrition for patients worldwide.
Albutrix and Microtrix are manufactured in the USA. Every lot/batch is tested before it is released to customers.
We guarantee that every product you purchase meets the highest quality standards. If you arean’t completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
Please contact email@example.com for any return or to get more information.